*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

Snowfrost hissed and sat down. She knew it was true, but hearing it made her feel worse. Featherkit flinched as he heard her hissed, and she immediately regretted it. “It’s alright,” she murmured, and he relaxed. But as he looked away, her fur prickled along her spine.
Flykit was busy poking at a flower and didn't realize her family was having an argument.

"It will be okay." He mewed gently, licking her ears. "Bramblestar is giving her a chance. That's all we can hope for."

Flykit was busy poking at a flower and didn't realize her family was having an argument.

"It will be okay." He mewed gently, licking her ears. "Bramblestar is giving her a chance. That's all we can hope for."
She sighed. “I guess. I just wish it didn’t have to happen. She deserves to have a normal kithood! But she can’t, and now everyone tries to tell me all these accommodations we’ll have to make instead of letting her be a kit. There are still more than four moons until she’s apprenticed, for StarClan’s sake!”

She sighed. “I guess. I just wish it didn’t have to happen. She deserves to have a normal kithood! But she can’t, and now everyone tries to tell me all these accommodations we’ll have to make instead of letting her be a kit. There are still more than four moons until she’s apprenticed, for StarClan’s sake!”
"I know, I know. She is still a kit though, and she does enjoy normal kit things, just like her brother. I mean, look at her right now, she's investigating a flower. That seems pretty normal to me."

"I know, I know. She is still a kit though, and she does enjoy normal kit things, just like her brother. I mean, look at her right now, she's investigating a flower. That seems pretty normal to me."
She sighed again, not saying anything. She was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed with all these conversations. And she still had to tell Whiteshine.

Back
Top Bottom