*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

“Sure,” Nightbird said, neither looking pleased nor bored at her suggestion. “It’s fine if you can’t keep up with me, apprentice.” She meowed, giving her a grin to show it was a joke.
"Oh, now you're asking for it!" She laughed. "I could hunt circles around you, warrior." She teased

The wind had been knocked out of Dustfur, and she inwardly clawed herself. I must impress him! But she recovered in a heartbeat and twisted herself out from under him. Spinning around she flung herself back at him, purposefully landing short just inches from his paws. She hoped that he would instinctively bracek himself for the impact and when nothing hit him he would lose his balance. She knew that using her head was just as important as using strength when fighting.
Bramblestar was fooled. He braces for a half second before deciding it would be best just to dodge it all together. He ducked. and was slightly confused when the blow didn't come. He hesistated for a second before making best of the situation that he was in and struck at her legs, hoping she would lose her balance

“Could you now?” She drawled, her tail twitching excitedly. She dropped into a play crouch, then bounded past Hazelpaw into the forest.
Laughing, Hazelppaw dashed after her, the wind streaming through her fur. Soon she had caught up with Nightbird. "I don't get beat that easily!" She meowed, her whiskers twitching in amusement

(I don't know if you know this, but Hazelpaw is Spottedleaf, just reincarnated to help out one of the prophecy kits with their powers so she can do some things normal apprentices wouldn't be able to do)

Bramblestar was fooled. He braces for a half second before deciding it would be best just to dodge it all together. He ducked. and was slightly confused when the blow didn't come. He hesistated for a second before making best of the situation that he was in and struck at her legs, hoping she would lose her balance
Dustfur did lose her balance, but instead of fighting to keep it, she let herself fall, turning it into a roll to soften the blow and sprang back to her paws. Lunging at him this time, she batted his muzzle with sheathed claws. Then she spun around the other side of him and crashed her full weight into his hip.

Dustfur did lose her balance, but instead of fighting to keep it, she let herself fall, turning it into a roll to soften the blow and sprang back to her paws. Lunging at him this time, she batted his muzzle with sheathed claws. Then she spun around the other side of him and crashed her full weight into his hip.
He fell when she rammed into him and rolled immediately away from her so that way she wouldn't be able to pin him down. He reached a tree and quickly climbed into its branches, hidden from sight by a leafy canopy. He stayed dead silent and still, thinking that if he stayed long enough, she would come close to the tree and he would be able to jump onto her back and pin her down.

He fell when she rammed into him and rolled immediately away from her so that way she wouldn't be able to pin him down. He reached a tree and quickly climbed into its branches, hidden from sight by a leafy canopy. He stayed dead silent and still, thinking that if he stayed long enough, she would come close to the tree and he would be able to jump onto her back and pin her down.
Dustfur at just out of reach and neatly curled her tail around her front paws, waiting. Being the highly observant cat that she was, her eyes were trained on the exact spot where a patch of his fur was visible through the canopy. She let out a yawn. This could take a while.

She decided to speed things up a bit, so without missing a beat she unexpectedly burst forward to the base of the tree and started to climb up. She reached the lowest branch and clawed her way on top of it. Her tail tip twitched as she surveyed the canopy above her.

Dustfur at just out of reach and neatly curled her tail around her front paws, waiting. Being the highly observant cat that she was, her eyes were trained on the exact spot where a patch of his fur was visible through the canopy. She let out a yawn. This could take a while.

She decided to speed things up a bit, so without missing a beat she unexpectedly burst forward to the base of the tree and started to climb up. She reached the lowest branch and clawed her way on top of it. Her tail tip twitched as she surveyed the canopy above her.
Silently, he dropped from the branch he was on and landed right in front of Dustfur. While she was still surprised, he struck her throat with sheathed paws, though his blows were still forceful. Any cat that had a half a brain knew that if his claws had been out, there would have been a gaping wound that might've killed them if they didn't get to a medicine cat fast enough.

Silently, he dropped from the branch he was on and landed right in front of Dustfur. While she was still surprised, he struck her throat with sheathed paws, though his blows were still forceful. Any cat that had a half a brain knew that if his claws had been out, there would have been a gaping wound that might've killed them if they didn't get to a medicine cat fast enough.
Dustfur toppled off the branch but caught herself with her front paws at the last moment. Her throat throbbed as she hauled herself back up. Catching her breath again, she meowed hoarsely, "I guess you win?"

Dustfur toppled off the branch but caught herself with her front paws at the last moment. Her throat throbbed as she hauled herself back up. Catching her breath again, she meowed hoarsely, "I guess you win?"
He nodded, after helping haul her back up by grabbing her scruff. "You did well. I'm impressed. Not that many cats can last as long as you did in a battle with me. How's your throat?" He asked, concern edging his meow

Back
Top Bottom