runny nose & clear liquid just started pouring out her backside

Well, it doesn't sound good whatever it is. Someone's gotta chime in here soon. Did you say they were free ranging? Did they eat a lot of vegetables or fruits? When my chickies eat lots of fruit their poo is really liquidy. Can you see if there are worms in the poo?

1) What type of bird , age and weight.RIR 6mons ,EE 4mons ,BR 4month
2) What is the behavior, exactly. sound really congested
3) Is there any bleeding, injury, broken bones or other sign of trauma.no
4) What happened, if anything that you know of, that may have caused the situation.unknown
5) What has the bird been eating and drinking, if at all.layer & crumble & water
6) How does the poop look? Normal? Bloody? Runny? etc. well the RIR had clear liquid running out of her and it didnt look like poo
7) What has been the treatment you have administered so far?seperated them
8 ) What is your intent as far as treatment? For example, do you want to treat completely yourself, or do you need help in stabilizing the bird til you can get to a vet? i need to treat myself
9) If you have a picture of the wound or condition, please post it. It may help.
10) Describe the housing/bedding in use
pine shavings

hit.gif
:hitok my rir girl is worse she is sounding so rattling and standing on the corner ,wish i could help her ..i guess she probl wont make it till morning

Unfortunately chickens aren't the most hardy animal. If they've got something and you don't have the meds already, they get worse very quickly. I'm sorry. Just try to make her comfortable.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom