Runny nose going around.

@Wyorp Rock it wasn't meant to offend or be negative @Tamiame I also trust what many on here say including wyorp rock who has helped me with a hen's prolapse I'm just mentioning my personal experience bc there is something here is the southwest that is known by those who keep chickens here that get what I can explain as allergies this time of year coupled with molting time it can give what seems lethargy I'm not talking about what you said wyorp rock, just to let ya know t was another possible issue

It can be so hard to raise chickens if nearby farms or neighbors don’t pay attention to getting healthy chickens. If you have a neighbor with sick chickens, it can spread to yours. Many don’t research getting chickens from a healthy source, since you can bring in chronic diseases spread by carriers if you buy from swaps, flea markets, unscrupulous breeders who either are ignorant or don’t care about spreading diseases to healthy flock. I will only add new chicks from a hatchery to my flock ever, because dealing with diseases can be expensive, a lot of work, and heart breaking.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom