Runny poop

I am having the same problem but I narrowed it down to my LF Roo. He was acting sick. Not crowing, breeding and standing around hunched so I wormed my flock with valbazen. He feels better but still has icky poop. I wormed them on the 22nd an plan to reworm on the 2nd. Here is. Pic of his poop.

Sorry to butt into your thread, they just were such similar problems. :oops:

I am having the same problem but I narrowed it down to my LF Roo. He was acting sick. Not crowing, breeding and standing around hunched so I wormed my flock with valbazen. He feels better but still has icky poop. I wormed them on the 22nd an plan to reworm on the 2nd. Here is. Pic of his poop.

Sorry to butt into your thread, they just were such similar problems. :oops:

Definetly not normal... Could be coccidiosis, a bacterial infection or both. How old is he?

-Kathy

Definetly not normal... Could be coccidiosis, a bacterial infection or both. How old is he?

-Kathy

He is a year in a half. I have a bantam that is about 7 months that is acting like she has coccidiosis but was unsure. She is sleepy and hunched. I have corid on hand so I can start treatment. Can they be wormed at the same time? I am supposed to worm again on the second. How do you treat a bacterial infection?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom