Russian Orloffs

Here is one of my girls

Gander-Steven's beak is almost completely grown back! There is only about a millimeter or less difference between the top and bottom now. The ladies are laying like crazy too- 5 eggs from 6 ladies a couple of times now even with a dreaded coon checking them out lately. Hope everyone is doing great!

Wow that is great as it really look torn up there for a wile ....

I have a LF Russian Orloff Hen for sale. She is my best I have, but sadly my last. I am selling her as I have searched so long for a rooster and just decided I better off sell her and not waste anymore time looking for a Rooster. She cam from a Breeder in Texas. I live in New York so if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected].

Beck

I have a LF Russian Orloff Hen for sale. She is my best I have, but sadly my last. I am selling her as I have searched so long for a rooster and just decided I better off sell her and not waste anymore time looking for a Rooster. She cam from a Breeder in Texas. I live in New York so if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected].

Beck

Do you have a photo of her you could put up ....

Beck

Did we talk at the show in Augusta last weekend? I was the one with the Orloffs.
I have plenty of male chicks or I'd be interested in taking on your hen. I'd love to see pics if you have any.

If you would like to stay in with the Orloff I have lots of upcoming Cockerels hatched Mar 9 and 17. I most certainly will not grow them all out tho I would love to keep them all. You are welcome to have one. I live in Central NY.

Did we talk at the show in Augusta last weekend? I was the one with the Orloffs.
I have plenty of male chicks or I'd be interested in taking on your hen. I'd love to see pics if you have any.

It was YOU who showed at Sussex? I have been asking someone else who went and told me about them who it was and they didn't know. HA! I haven't been getting notifications about posts in there either so I missed that. Good for you! Got pics??? What I heard was that they were over all pretty good, some a little better than mine, but there was a lot of inconsistency in them.

Thank you JWEBB. It was a fun show with nice folks. The Orloffs got a little attention but not being in the standard they were written off by some. I did have two Brits look at them tho :)

Last edited:
I only have a couple of pics from the show. My favorite hen placed behind the ones I like less but maybe it was because her back is a little beat up.
This was only my second time showing (and last year I only brought two). This year I brought Orloffs, Javas, and Marans.

Junior - BB

Harry - RB

My favorite girl (taken in the last few days)

Back
Top Bottom