Russian Orloffs

Pics
Quote:
I have them, too, but I currently have a waiting list for eggs. I'm getting ready to start hatching for myself, and then I'll be working on my list.

Gosh, we need a data base on here... Sorry Shelley, I tought you were only raising the standards now. I thought I'd checked you webpage and just saw the standards listed. Again, my bad!
hide.gif
I am remebering right that you have the cuckoo Orloffs though, right?

Quote:
Don't be sorry...it's hard to keep up with what everyone has.
ep.gif
But I'm flattered you checked out my website.
big_smile.png
I don't have my bantams on my website yet. I just got them last fall and haven't taken the time to get good pics of them this winter. And yes, I do have cuckoos...got eggs from them in the incubator right now.

Quote:
ep.gif
big_smile.png
I don't have my bantams on my website yet. I just got them last fall and haven't taken the time to get good pics of them this winter. And yes, I do have cuckoos...got eggs from them in the incubator right now.

i have get some from u this summer shelley

Last edited:
Quote:
ep.gif
big_smile.png

Well I just get confused.
hide.gif
I'm getting old and senile.
I do wish someone would start a database list on these though listing the vaireties we all have and which strains, the different color varieties and such. I am seeing a lot more interest in Orloffs and I know there are only a few of us who are seriously raising them to a standard.
Anyway, I sure didn't mean any slight to you.
hugs.gif

Good to see everyone's are doing well
pop.gif

I've got some from kummer (E. Weihs) in the bator now and hope i'm still on a few lists for some more when they come around.
wink.png

It may be a bit before i can get around to the bantams, but i'll def get some before next year rolls around.

Quote:
You're a dear...I didn't think ANYTHING of it. I'm in such wonderful company here amongst all of you.
hugs.gif
I absolutely meant no offense to Rare Feathers Farm when I chimed in...she has really nice stock. A database would be nice for folks to see if there's anyone local to their part of the US with what they're looking for. I know that I, myself, always look to see where someone is located when I'm considering hatching eggs. It can make a big difference in the success or failure of a hatch.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom