RV Duck Camping Part 2

Love these duck travel threads!
IMG_5515.JPG

This was only a trip home from the vet, but he did seem to be enjoying the scenery!

Me: Calling a kids camping resort "Hi! I see you have an open pet policy! I'm booking a reservation online and want to make sure our pets would be approved?"

Them: Uhhhhh. What kind of pets are we talking?

Me: Chuck and Buck. They're our house ducks.

Them: There are such things as house ducks?

Me: In our world there is! We have an RV they sleep in and they're way too fat to fly so they won't be taking off anywhere. And they're afraid of dirty water so they'll stay out of the lake. Can't promise you about the lazy river, though. They like to chill with drinks with little umbrellas in them.

Them: This I gotta see. Let's roll with it. Are they up to date on shots and have leashes?

Me: Ducks don't get shots

Them: I didn't think ducks went camping but obviously what do I know. See you all when you check in!

When the poor guy hung up the phone all I heard was "Well I never expected THAT!"

Chuck and Buck will be quite the travelers. We're going to be spending a few days in Lake Tahoe for Daddy's swim and then we will be at a kids camping resort for a few days for my daughter's birthday. Chuck and Buck will have so much fun!
:yuckyuck:goodpost:absolutely love your story!

I was actually entertaining the idea of living in an RV, between MA and Florida. I was telling my brother about it, he thought it was a cool idea. I told him I’d get a toy hauler, the ones with a garage in the back, and put the ducks in there. He said my plan got weird once I added the ducks!

That's funny!!! I've been looking up prices to do the same thing because I found out you can convert the ramp into a patio with a sliding screen on it :D specifically want to do it so I can go back and forth between here and pa without worrying if they're alright. My sister moved back to pa, so I'm trying to figure out ways to visit.

Back
Top Bottom