?'s bout duck diapers

I saw tge cute duckie diapers where can i buy one im new to this site so any help will be great
http://www.etsy.com/listing/107298546/made-to-order-open-tail-diaper-harness
and
welcome-byc.gif

She has started to make baby ones....and I have babies coming. SO I ordered some. I should get them right about hatch time. I have gotten custom as well as emergency. The custom are perfect. The emergency don't last, but I think that is the point of getting them fast. Both the proprietors have full time jobs at Party Fowl, so it takes time to fill orders. Therefore, you have to plan well in advance. My duck is not sitting yet, and my goose will start pretty soon. I am actually surprised that none of my ducks have started to sit.

I bring my diapered babies to the pet stores around here, and everyone loves them. It is also nice to have a duckling or gosling fall asleep on my hip (lap, whatever) and not worry about poop.

Token is very cute. Dog paw is also cute. Cayuga? Black lab? how do they get along? One of mine used to chase my dog, she hated it. The duck learned how to get the dog's attention, he would go to her toy and wait. LOL.

Thank you :) Yes she's a Cayuga and the dog is actually a pitbull, Diesel. They got along great from the beginning, token is the mean one in their friendship haha bites his ears and goes all up in his mouth... They go everywhere n do everything together, it's pretty awesome

Does anyone know where I can find a pattern to make my own ducky diapers? From the pictures it's kind of hard to tell how the diapers are shaped & how the harness attaches. I have 3 baby Mallards & I thought it might be cute, but I'd like to try making my own before I spend a bunch of money on something they might not wear.

No ones been on this thread in a while. Does anyone know where I can still buy duck diapers or harnesses. I'm new to house ducks, we plan to keep them in & out of the house, but I'm hoping more in. Tired of cleaning up they're little messes tho. As of now I took someone's idea of socks. They're 4 wks old we believe.

Last edited:
No ones been on this thread in a while. Does anyone know where I can still buy duck diapers or harnesses. I'm new to house ducks, we plan to keep them in & out of the house, but I'm hoping more in. Tired of cleaning up they're little messes tho. As of now I took someone's idea of socks for now. They're 4 wks old we believe.

Look on Etsy, there are a ton of people selling duck diapers and harnesses.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=etsy.com duck diapers

Yep! I've tried several different 'brands' of duckie diaper but the best by far is BYC's very own Kukupecpec. She goes by "SewSammi" on etsy. PartyFowl's are pretty good too, but they aren't as sturdy and they don't tailor them to the specific measurements of your duck like Sammi does.

Good recommendation! Always good to get first-hand input. :D

I would not order from party fowl pets. I've got 3 backyard ducks and I ordered booties 4 months ago. I have yet to receive them. I have sent multiple emails inquiring about my order and haven't received a response.

Back
Top Bottom