S. OKLA & N. TX --I have Showgirls, Cochins, Hamburg BUY/SELL/TRADE

LOL, I wouldn't sell them if I thought they were going to die!

I have 3 Cochins I need to sell. All are the larger size. Will PM you.

Ok, it's getting down to the wire...

I still have some giant Cochin chicks and a Hamburg chick (6-7 weeks, $10 each or all 4 for $25).

And the Showgirls that JUST hatched today (looks to be one black, one blue and 2 partridge, $15 each, $10 for the one with 6 toes). I have 4 Showgirls out of the eggs (listed above), 3 more pipping and POSSIBLY 3 more hatching over night.

Must have paypal tonight for me to bring these. You are responsible for meeting me between Mon & Wed in Sulphur (near Aardmore, Okla). Paypal to: [email protected]

Send payment and post sold and what you want.

If you aren't sure or want several and need to know what hatches, PM your Phone number tonight and I'll call you in the morn before I leave. Please prepay though, otherwise I'm not bringing them! I can always refund your money if two people accidentally pay or whatever. (Will NOT refund money if you change your mind and I've already hauled the birds there.)

My blog is in my siggie, pics of parent birds and some of the older chicks there.

Not trying to be mean, but if I'm hauling the chickies halfway across the country, let's make this a little easier on me and the babies!

Back
Top Bottom