Sad but Touching Photograph

ruth..all i can say is...
hit.gif
hit.gif
...you made me want to cry...i cant take stories like that....breaks my heart... it also just makes me wonder why so many people dont or cant realize how much our animals really do feel...that also breaks my heart.....sorry for your and Rex's loss...:aww...Wendy

That is such a touching image ...poor Rex misses his friend (even if the friendship was one sided
wink.png
).

I am terribly sorry for your loss ...sounds like Joe was a special kitty in his own way. He can rest easy now
smile.png

Awww, Ruth..I am so very sorry for your loss. He is at peace now...basking in warm sunlight..and LOVEING the touch of HIS hand. What a beautifull dog....and so touching to see him lay there guarding his " friends" final resting place.
edited for typos

Last edited:
That is the sweetest picture of Rex. I love him and I don't even know him. Poor Joe. He knew you loved him and you made his life here on earth special.

Thank you all for your words of comfort. I've been pretty down all day.

Here's a picture of Joe with a stray kitten I brought home, Gizmo. At first we thought Joe would kill that kitten and eat it for breakfast because of how he acted toward all other animals and for three days he did growl and hiss at Gizmo. But on the third day they were playing and sleeping together and I took this photo. From that day forward Joe was Mama Cat to Gizmo. He taught him to wrestle and play, would follow him everywhere, when Gizmo got grown and would go outside (which Joe never would) Joe would run to greet Gizmo when he came back in and would head rub and lick him. Sadly Gizmo, didn't adjust well to our move here in December and took the first opportunity he could to get out of the house and we never saw him again.

Joe didn't like many things and rarely showed affection - but he loved Gizmo. I think between the cancer and losing Gizmo, Joe just went downhill fast these last 9 months.

I'm glad he's at peace. O.K. got myself crying again.

JoeGizmo2.jpg

Last edited:
Joe showed love in his life, and he will be loved in the afterlife. And you are so lucky to have known him, and he was so lucky to have had you. Rex is a sweetheart, too. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom