Sad Day here at Heavens Door Acres.

Diane.....we have his pics on the computer, and they are the screeen saver. Some days...its hard to see them flash accross there, but most times...its very comforting. We also have poms. 3 of the little fuzzballs. They are 4 and 5 yrs old. My little Blue Pom is my girl...she loves my chickens, and will go out with me to get eggs and feed. She is a great Chicken Dog!
Thanks again for all the kind words from everyone on here. What a great place!

Wow, I'm terribly sorry, my golden retriever is 13, 14 this year and he is going deaf too, I don't know what I'll do if my boy Jake passes away
hit.gif
th.gif

XOXOXOXOXOXO! I'm very sorry...
Devin

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my lab Lady last June and it still feels like yesterday. I'm not here to say that the pain will get better. All I can say is that you will learn to live with it. You can click on my website and see my Ladybug's page. I had her cremated so she would always be with me. She sits on my dresser where I can tell her good morning and blow her a kiss every night. I hope you find some comfort in your grief, knowing there are people out there that don't think you're crazy. God Bless and my family's prayers are with you.

Take it day by day, it will get better in time. I lost my husky Mury 3 years ago, it seems like yesterday. It took a long time for me not to well up with tears or be able just to speak of his name. He was still a pup at 18 mos old and ended up with a twisted stomach. I have other dogs that i love, i have his son(he romanced the neighbors lab before he passed) and reminds me of him but he was one of a kind. Hugs to you and your family.

So sorry for you. I feel your sorrow and pain as all of us have been thru the same type of experience. Just know you gave him all the love you could while he was here on earth and now he suffers no more.
hit.gif

Last edited:
i lost my dog last year to a dog attack she was like my baby too and i lost another 2 weeks ago for the same reason but that time they were wild dogs

Quote:
I had to put my German Shepherd down a little over a year ago, and it still brings tears to my eyes when I see a pretty shepherd. they become part of our families and they will always be with us. hang in there and know that you are not alone

Joanna

Back
Top Bottom