Sad day - my Boston Terrier has terminal cancer

Oh I am so sorry!
hugs.gif
Give him tons of hugs! He is a cutie!
love.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
That's so cute, I love it! Taz is actually a '97 model, I just got him in '99. I am grateful that we'll have some time together and I'm so glad that they don't know something's wrong.
hugs.gif

(Oops.. this is not RHH.. this is FisherMOM)

Spoil that little critter rotten!! What harm can it do now?

I am so sorry to hear this Southern... Same thing happened to my 8 year old Golden Retriever 3 years ago.. she was gone within a month.

We spoiled her completely rotten her last 4 weeks. I mean completely! I slept downstairs with her near then end, as she could no longer climb the stairs to go to bed. I also spent a bunch of money on some homemade dog biscuits by mail.

I was devastated!! (still hurts)

here is a video clip of her getting the delivery.. (no sound)

and eating cookies!

Last edited:
FisherMOM - that was so cute! I love watching her supervise the unpacking of the box. She knows what's in there and she's not giving up until she gets some!

I'm normally a absolutely-no-people-food-for-the-pets kinda person, but I told the kids we can give him whatever he wants. Last night I let my daughter feed him deli ham and I promised to go out and get all his favorite dog treats.

He's moving around great. He shakes his head some, so I think the lumps are a little uncomfortable, but he's still moving around good. He sleeps with one of the kids UNDER the covers. I've always loved that!

When our first Brittany was sick, we gave him cat food. His entire life was devoted to finding new ways to get the cat food. We have to feed the cats on the counter and he would do backflips trying to get our attention to give him the dish when the cat was done. So we spoiled him with cat food. He thought he was already in heaven
smile.png

I'm so sorry... I lost my beloved terrier the year before last to cancer - we operated and she managed another year, exactly to the day, despite the fact that the vet said I'd have 3 months, tops. He put this down to the diet I fed her - poached salmon fillets, with steamed broccoli and brown rice. All of these have 'feel-good' vitamins and minerals and NATURAL cancer fighting properties.... I'm not saying it was cheap (!), but it was worth it.

Give your little baby everything he wants and many, many kisses!

Hugs to you too. I know what you're going through.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom