1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sad for this poor Man, but maybe good for some of us. OEGB lovers!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pamperedpoultry, Dec 13, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I got a phone call lastnight from my neighbor. A man he goes to church with I think is saleing out of his Old English Game bantams. He said he thought he had about 17 different pairs. Most are show birds. He's supposed to find out what all he has an prices for me today. I know he has a pair of Blue wheatons that he's won quite a few shows with. He may also have a cabinet style incubator as well. He's an older gentleman and just says his back can't take it anylonger caring for all these birds. My neighbor says he has really taken good care of them. Their all house seperate and he buys them the best of the best in feed. He lives in SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA near Damascus. I'll post a lil more info when I get it.

2. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

I am not into OEGB (I do have one little hen that my daughter just LOVES,) but I am sure that this just got passed over. I am sure that some people will be interested.

Thanks for sharing.

3. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Quote:Sounds like someone could get a good deal on those birds.

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

PP...can you PM me some contact info? I had a fella here tonight looking for some OEGB. Told him about your info and he wanted to try to connect.

Thanks!

5. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

waitin to hear back from my neighbor havent yet, but as soon as I find out something I'll let ya know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by