Saddish Story.

SangaChicken

Songster
10 Years
Mar 12, 2009
Memphis
Just felt like posting. Talking to someone really. Went into Minor Med a week or so ago for a chest cold, was sent to the big hospital in an ambulance for cardiac arrest. I'm waitng for my ride now, to discharge, with a ton of medicines I'll be on the rest of my life. I'm only 28. I could maybe stand to lose 10 pounds tops? I'm not even truly plus size. I eat right. I do things the way I should. No recreational drugs.

Funny thing is, while I was laying here in this hospital bed that I write from still, most of the time thinking, fighting depression, crying and generally being alone.. it was my chickens that kept me grounded. Thinking about them hatching, they're sweet inquisitive eyes. I don't have much. Likely never will. What kinda man is gonna want a chicken obsessed 28 year old woman with a limited time line?

But for me, today, this board kept me from going over the edge. Thanks guys for all the stories and pictures. Once I get home.. in about say.. 20 minutes, I'll see my first pheasant hatch (I was in ICU when she pipped). So something positive there.
smile.png

Not looking for a lot of warm wishes, don't like to burden.. I'm blessed enough I suppose and there are people who need more than me. I just could really just a smile, and maybe a hug. I feel like everything is coming down all at once. And maybe was hoping that another chicken person out there might be able to relate. /sigh

Thanks for listening.

Jen
Sanga Chicken

Oh my!! How awful!
hugs.gif
Did they figure out what caused it? I hope your baby hatches out perfectly for you!!
fl.gif
Hang in there
hugs.gif

Oh, and don't worry about the man thing, as the saying goes, there is someone for everyone!! God will provide, even this
smile.png

Last edited:
smile.png
First of all, glad you're ok. Make sure to get some good rest over the next few days, and get plenty of fuzzy chick time.
smile.png
Years ago I had an accident, and I get to take a set of pills daily for the rest of my life, complete with diet restrictions. It's not fun having a daily pill but people do it everyday. A deep breath and one hour at a time will get you through in the beginning.

Now go fuss over your new fuzzies.
smile.png

Awwww! I don't think anyone would feel it was a burden! I truley hope you start feeling better soon! Not only with your health, but with your sadness as well! I am sure there is someone who will love you and you will have a long wonderful life with them!!! Take your medicine and try to be positive and everything will be ok! I know it is hard to stay positive sometimes, but if you give up hope then you give in to despair. If you ever need a friend or someone to yell at just Pm me, I can take it!
wink.png
Heart felt hugs to you and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm very sorry to hear of your health problems.
sad.png
I can't imagine how you must feel, but we are here for you. Don't think you are being a burden, thats what friends are for, remember that. Let me say this, if you are one crazy chicken loving lady, well, you need to join all the rest of us!
big_smile.png
I agree with you, they keep you grounded. I don't know exactly what it is about them, but they do make us quite happy at that! I'll pray for a quick recovery for you. Please remember, we're here if you'd like to talk, okay? These are for you...................
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Yeah, what a weird time to release someone!

Hope you are feeling better! Let us know how the pheasant hatching went!

Back
Top Bottom