Safeguard Mash - Zero Day Egg Withdrawal

Your math is perfect!
Ok. . so next question. I wanted to do it this way for the no egg withdraw reason. . we love their yummy eggs. But. .my older two Cayuga girls are having white foamy poo. So, I'm concerned. I want to do what's best for them. More important than eating eggs.
Do you think I should do the full dose in this case since I suspect worms? And if so, do the .25 per pound for how many days?

Ok. . so next question. I wanted to do it this way for the no egg withdraw reason. . we love their yummy eggs. But. .my older two Cayuga girls are having white foamy poo. So, I'm concerned. I want to do what's best for them. More important than eating eggs.
Do you think I should do the full dose in this case since I suspect worms? And if so, do the .25 per pound for how many days?
@casportpony , are you still online?

If you think they have capillary worms then use the max dose, but if you think just roundworms or cecal worms, use less.

If you think they have capillary worms then use the max dose, but if you think just roundworms or cecal worms, use less.
I wouldn't know how to know what they have if anything without doing a fecal float.
I think I'll do the five day mash and watch their poo s to see if it changes.
Do I still have to re treat them ten days later?

Back
Top Bottom