Safeguard Mash - Zero Day Egg Withdrawal

@casportpony Thanks! Today is day 5 and walking around the chicken yard and I don't see any diarrhea just normal poop. I pick up all the poop twice a day so I know it's from today only. I think they are gaining weight from all the poop I get in the morning from the roosting area. Average egg weight is up as well (yea I weight each and every one).

JT

Any reason this wouldn't work for ducks too?
I probably need to do a routine worming but with the heat I've not wanted to stress them by handling them every day.
I don't know if my spoiled calls will eat it though. .they have never liked mash much. I've tried mixing things like yogurt with meal worms and they won't even touch that.
Also, if I give this to my Cayuga s I still have a little one that isn't feathered out all the way yet. Is that ok?

Any reason this wouldn't work for ducks?
I probably need to do a routine worming but with the heat I've not wanted to stress them by handling them every day.
I don't know if my spoiled calls will eat it though. .they have never liked mash much. I've tried mixing things like yogurt with meal worms and they won't even touch that.
This will work for any species of bird if you can get them to eat it. :D

Back
Top Bottom