Safeguard Mash - Zero Day Egg Withdrawal

@casportpony
20180818_133012.jpg
20180818_132954.jpg
I saw this stuff the other day and wondered if there was any way it could be used mixed in with dry feed? It feels like it's granular.
My ducks don't really like mash. It would be awesome if I could use the same principle as doing the mash but use the dry stuff if they would eat it :confused:

@casportpony
20180818_133012-jpg.1511368
20180818_132954-jpg.1511369
I saw this stuff the other day and wondered if there was any way it could be used mixed in with dry feed? It feels like it's granular.
My ducks don't really like mash. It would be awesome if I could use the same principle as doing the mash but use the dry stuff if they would eat it :confused:
You could use that. Are you concerned about the egg withdrawal time?

And they won't eat a mash?
It's been a while since I tried it again, and maybe if I withheld food the rest of the day and only fed the mash they might try it. But I've tried getting stuff down them like yogurt by mixing food in it in a mash and it sits there till doomsday untouched. Lol. They won't even eat watermelon. :idunno

It's been a while since I tried it again, and maybe if I withheld food the rest of the day and only fed the mash they might try it. But I've tried getting stuff down them like yogurt by mixing food in it in a mash and it sits there till doomsday untouched. Lol. They won't even eat watermelon. :idunno
*Adding that I do realise I would have to take away the regular feed and only provide access to the feed treated with the wormer either way I go.
I was just wondering if the granular stuff was ok to use if they do refuse to eat the mash.

*Adding that I do realise I would have to take away the regular feed and only provide access to the feed treated with the wormer either way I go.
I was just wondering if the granular stuff was ok to use if they do refuse to eat the mash.
It's okay to use, but they could very easily not eat the pellets.

Back
Top Bottom