Sale for hardware cloth? Good price or not?

I just bought 4'x25' for $66 at home depot. You're getting 3x the cloth for twice what I paid (including shipping.) I'd say it's a good deal.

I just visited home depot yesterday to see the prices too. I know the stores are usually insanely expensive for this kind of thing.. My budget is $100/month for gardening so I'm hoping to nail down the best savings...

While googling I came across posts that said hardware cloth is not recommended because it comes apart due to the galvanized coating not being strong. It would be cheaper for me to use welded wire fencing with chicken wire on the inside..but would it be safe...

Gosh all of those sound high to me. I live in a super small town with an Ace Hardware. I can get 100-foot rolls of 4' wide 1/2" hardware cloth for $114.00!!

Go to the true value website. If there is a true value in your area, they will deliver it to the store free. Also check out wayfair.com, they offer free shipping, but the prices vary.

Gosh all of those sound high to me. I live in a super small town with an Ace Hardware. I can get 100-foot rolls of 4' wide 1/2" hardware cloth for $114.00!!
There is an ace hardware in the town off the mountain here..did you have to order yours to the store, or was it on special or anything? I can't seem to find it on their website.

Yes, shop local if you can! I can get it cheaper here (I'm close to wireclothman,com warehouse). 36 x 100 weighs about 60 pounds, so it can't be shipped by traditional carriers.

Their website says the 4'x100' roll is $209 with store pickup...How dd you get the $114 price?
Right here in my tiny home town (and I mean tiny!) ... I telephoned after seeing your post and the price is $124.00/roll, they can have it to me in 2-3 days. So I did make a $10 error in my original post...

Back
Top Bottom