Sale on chicks at Ideal Poultry Today Until 1pm CDT

OSUman

GO BUCKS
10 Years
Apr 17, 2009
Central Illinois
I got this in my E mail and thought it could be benificial to everyone.
This is our first day to have surplus chicks this year! Call now for a great price. You can order Assorted Chicks or Barred Rocks for .99 - St. Runs 1.49 Pullets

Don't miss this opportunity to obtain a fresh flock of poultry. You must CALL NOW - 800-243-3257 option 2 to get this special. We must ship by 1:00 pm central time so time is short. CALL NOW

Sincerely,

Teri Adcox
Ideal Poultry

TODAY ONLY - CALL NOW - 800-243-3257

CALL NOW TO GET THIS GREAT PRICE.

You can order Assorted Chicks or Barred Rocks for ONLY

.99 - St. Runs

1.49 Pullets

ASK ABOUT A SPECIAL ON DUCKS, BANTAMS AND WHITE TURKEYS ALSO.

ASSORTED BANTAMS ARE ONLY .99 - TODAY ONLY​

Last edited:
Sorry Sorry
hide.gif

um

um
hide.gif

I got that email too, and now have to join Chickens Anonymous. I've got about 50 grown hens, 50 chicks of various ages, 50 eggs in the incubator... and just ordered 10 of Ideal's barred rocks and 20 "assorted" pullets.

Somebody stop me, please!

Kathy, Bellville TX
www.CountryChickens.com

I got that email too. Congrats to all that ordered today. With vacation just round the corner, I didn't want to add to my FIL's chore list. But I was really tempted about the barred rock pullets. Tough not to click on the link.

I got it too, too bad because of the horrendous thunderstorms last night and today, we didn't have any internet/power so I missed out!!
barnie.gif

Actually, that might have been a good thing lol

Laurie

I didn't get an email, but a lady from Ideal called me about some dark brahmas I was wanting to order. Since I only wanted 6 pullets, she said there was a $25 minimum...so I guess I'm going to go ahead and order them tomorrow when I get paid. Brahmas are the most docile, sweet chickens. I was wanting some welsummers, but don't know how sweet they are..I must have sweet chickens.

Quote:
th.gif

I thought I was bad!!! LOL.

I feel that I am moving towards this insanity also, about chickens. My X asked me yesterday - does it ever stop? When will it all end? He is upset because I just keep adding on pecking pens and talking about ordering more chickens. I definitely am going to put up one more hen house and I am extending the pecking run as I go...soon I will have a 2-acre pecking pen
gig.gif
. I wonder if I should seek therapy about this feeling that I need to be so involved with these chickens. I was even thinking that if I could build a greenhouse, I could connect it to the hen house area with some kind of long (20' to 30' x 8' wide)arbor covered with grape and muscadine vines that the chickens could walk through to come into my greenhouse. I swear I am losing my mind!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom