Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles-Houston local pickup or ship?

droolin.gif
droolin.gif

I asked my mom what is your favorite breed of chicken?

she replied oh the salmon/ cream colored ones with the beards and he feathered feet
big_smile.png

Hmm after I hatch some of my own mutts who will I be buying eggs from
wink.png
when I get home next fall I will surely be building a bator
big_smile.png

Man. Again with the bad timing. Of course, it's not your fault that I screwed up my checking account this week. Grrr.

BTW, when I do finally order, I don't suppose Magnum will fit in the box? I mean, Pasos *are* smallish.
big_smile.png

Sarah

Sarah if you find a way to pay for him I'll find a way to ship him!
big_smile.png

I just love that horse but since I had him gelded he is just an eating machine and the cow herd is growing (by two cows last week, even) so I need the grass!

Durn
duc.gif
I have one broody sitting on a batch of salmon favorelle over welsummer and speckled sussex eggs and another on a batch of quail eggs. But I know who to contact with my next broody
thumbsup.gif

Portia- I love to let the hens do the work- espically when they raise the chicks they hatch. Makes life a lot easier.
big_smile.png

Wouldn't have it any other way. We raised the initial batch of chicks that were sent through the mail...unless the chickens get wiped out I'll never do that again. But I will order eggs and let the broodies do their thing!

I do so love paso fino horses. Do you seriously have some to sell? I tried to open your website but the filters at work won't let me see it. Darn it:( Would love to see a picture.

Those are beautiful birds!!! Do I need one more breed??

I **think** we heard this first faint tappings last night from the Cuckoo Marans (day 16?)

Katie

Back
Top Bottom