Salmon Faverolle slow feathering and growth

Pics
He’s still not doing the best, but it’s not like it’s going to get better right away. I’ll be keeping an eye on him all day to Try and make sure he doesn’t get worse.

He’s doing better this afternoon, he’s out from under the heat plate and even flew on top of itand it seems like he’s been eating aswell as drinking from what I feel in his crop. He’s a little wobbly and weak though , so I think I’ll pick of a pack of SaveAChick electrolytes when we go to the farm store tomorrow.

He’s doing better this afternoon, he’s out from under the heat plate and even flew on top of itand it seems like he’s been eating aswell as drinking from what I feel in his crop. He’s a little wobbly and weak though , so I think I’ll pick of a pack of SaveAChick electrolytes when we go to the farm store tomorrow.
Get some Nutridrench too. Its really good to have.

Get some Nutridrench too. Its really good to have.
My mom said she doesn’t want it when I asked for it awhile ago because the farm store is so close. But I’ll try to convince her to get it again cause it’s really useful and sometimes they don’t have much time for you to get it. Also I’m paying for it sooooooo.

My mom said she doesn’t want it when I asked for it awhile ago because the farm store is so close. But I’ll try to convince her to get it again cause it’s really useful and sometimes they don’t have much time for you to get it. Also I’m paying for it sooooooo.
Why doesn't she want you to buy it? Its really good. I have 2 babies that are still alive thanks to it.

I use Flubendazole 5% for 7 consecutive days. But as I do not know where you are situated and what kind of dewormer will be available I cannot recommend any other so far.

In the U.S.A you might get some liquid goat dewormer at TSC.

Safeguard is the brand name.

Back
Top Bottom