Salmon Faverolle

Love my Faverolles girls!! So sweet, very good with my three year old son, and silly in the best ways😁 I have one that's noisy, but the other one is the quietest of my bunch. My noisy one is really only noisy when she wants out of the run or wants someone out of her nest box, and she's no noisier than my Australorps. They chat to me a lot when I'm with them but not overly loudly. I have a mixed flock of faverolles, Australorps, and Orpingtons. They aren't picked on, but they all grew up together and have a low key pecking order with a very mellow top hen.

My absolute favourite!! They are calm and docile and love to follow you about, I have had quite a few different breeds but have now decided to stick to faverolles only. They are lovely birds to have 😊
I am thinking of getting the Premier heated waterer for our cold winters for the Faverolles. Do they have any trouble drinking from a nipple waterer? With all those feathers around their eyes I was wondering how well they would see nipple type waterers?

I am thinking of getting the Premier heated waterer for our cold winters for the Faverolles. Do they have any trouble drinking from a nipple waterer? With all those feathers around their eyes I was wondering how well they would see nipple type waterers?

None of my muffed birds (EEs and Faverolles) have issues with horizontal or vertical nipples. I have the Premier heated waterer.

I can’t comment as I have never had a nipple drinker but I don’t see any reason why they would struggle 😊

Back
Top Bottom