Sam the Seagull

I saw that video!

Luckily, I have not allowd my peeps to become junkfood junkies. No chips at all, and only rarely do they get stale cereal.

I have a girl that would be happy to steal treats. She's all the time looking for new trouble to get into.

that was to funny
lol.png

I can't watch the video from the office, but...

A very long time ago, when we were in college, (now) dh and i were sitting on the couch watching a movie, for some odd reason we had a bag of chips sitting between us (we're a very cuddly couple, so I've never figured out how this happened this way) and Tiger (our Brat Prince kitty) jumped up on the couch, stuck his head into the bag, grabbed a cheese dorito, and booked it to the corner, where he proceeded to shake the chip dead, and lick all the cheese off it.

We had *never* given him human junk food, and we were both so stunned (and laughing SO hard) that we couldn't stop him in time, but.. Ever since then, every time we have chips out Tiger tries to get into them. Crazy cat. (We don't let him, but he tries) so animals and doritos do not require human assistance, sometimes those nasty little chips are hunted for fun!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom