San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I want peacock pheasants too, but don't have any more pens that would be suitable and not wanting to add more. Pretty much at my limit with what I can take care of.
Today I posted some birds that need rehoming on CPP. I am copying it here. Great homes only!
Thanks!

"We have mostly extra males of everything, of course. But maybe somebody needs that special mate for a hen
smile.png

We have a few half grown *d'Uccle cockerels a few are brown/reds and one is a golden neck. $10. each Pictures are of adults so you can see the colors...I don't have pictures yet of these youngsters.

2 or 3 extra *OEGB chicks. Pictured are a little pullet with a little roo. I will only sell the pullet if you want the roo too. There's a third one, but not so sure what it is yet. $5 each.

One buff * Sebright Roo. Two years old. He is getting chased away from the feed and is low man on the totem pole. The other's don't hurt him, I just worry about him getting enough to eat. He has a crooked toe, but is a real nice guy. $5.

Adult Pair or just the roo, * White d'Uccles. $40. for pair or $15 for roo.

Two OEGB roosters. Very pretty, don't fight. $15. each

*Serama roo. Still need to get a picture. $20
*Serama cockerel chicks. $20. Very nice, just too many!

Two male *Call ducks. $25. each 0r $40. for both. Just don't have enough females to go around.

Free pet *pigeons, about a dozen of them.
smile.png

If anybody else raises *parrotlets...I have a lutino pair to sell.

Please make offers on anything. Will trade for feed or maybe females. Let me know if you want to see pictures of anybody in particular."

This is an adult golden neck d'Uccle hen. She's not available but a cockerel of the same color is.

This is a brown/red d'Uccle. Younger versions of this one are available.

White d'Uccles. One roo or maybe one pair available.

Two OEGB roos. About one year old.

Buff Sebright roo. About 2 yrs old. Really wants a new home.

Baby OEGB

Male Call Ducks one year old.

Anyone interested in cream Legbars at the Ramona meetup? Only planning on bringing presold chicks.
Don't have that many as I have not been hatching much this year.
Available are:
Pullet legbar chicks $15
Rees Pullet legbar chicks $25,
(Off heat add $5)

Also
Blue (and green egg) EE Pullets off heat $12
Unsexed younger EE chicks $3

Older non legbar Pullets like production reds/?Sussex/? Something laced/ etc up to 8 weeks $15. Got these from a feed store as day olds in a weak moment. Boys are free.

May also have legbar and mixed hatching eggs. Father of all would at that point be a Rees Legbar.
:)

Anyone interested in cream Legbars at the Ramona meetup? Only planning on bringing presold chicks.
Don't have that many as I have not been hatching much this year.
Available are:
Pullet legbar chicks $15
Rees Pullet legbar chicks $25,
(Off heat add $5)

Also
Blue (and green egg) EE Pullets off heat $12
Unsexed younger EE chicks $3

Older non legbar Pullets like production reds/?Sussex/? Something laced/ etc up to 8 weeks $15. Got these from a feed store as day olds in a weak moment. Boys are free.

May also have legbar and mixed hatching eggs. Father of all would at that point be a Rees Legbar.
smile.png

Oh mann I want Cream Legbars maybe next year...

I have a friend looking for Buff Orpington hens and Buff Brahma hen & rooster (no chicks) if anyone local has these available for sale please pm me and I'd be happy to connect you. Tx :yiipchick

I have 18 black sumatra chicks I got them yesterday,so a couple days old. I only want 1 rooster but I need to let them grow a bit so that I can select the one I want. I am sure that I have more than enough and will need to part with the rest of the males and possibly some females but I will probably keep most of my females for eggs and possibly future breeding. Deb, in time If you want I can provide .

Back
Top Bottom