San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I may not make it on Saturday :(

Does anyone want BLRW (started or fresh chicks) or cream Legbar Pullets or chicks?

The weekend cream Legbar hatch looked to be 10/12 boy chicks, though some girls do look like boys at hatch including having a white head spot. They are free if anyone wants to take them all (the assumed boys) . You may get lucky.

ONLY ONE MORE DAY!!!!!
SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME!​

***SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2013***​

***10am***​

Collier County Park

626 E. Street
Ramona, CA 92065

Directions: On Main Street (Highway 67/78) in Ramona turn right on 7th Street, then left on E Street. The park is on the corner of 7th and E Street.

Everyone Please, bring a dish to share for potluck!!
Feel free to bring your birds and anything you would like to trade or share. Please make sure and bring your own sales table.

Bring a chair and a box or cage to bring chickens home in!

Don't forget about the Amazing Raffle table many items have all ready been donated!!!

Please post your RSVP, what dish you will be bringing & what you will have for sale.

Can't wait to see Everybody & all your chicks, chickens & rooster's!

So I'll be seeing you all bright and early.... Bringing coffee and pastries. Whoever it was that said they were bringing creamer, I hope you don't forget. I have sugar, coffee, soymilk and a cooler to chill them. Lets hope I don't forget a big extension cord in the morning or it will all be for naught.

Those of you wanting coffee, I have a green canopy tent that I will be setting up if there isn't shade where we are setting up.

Last edited:
So I'll be seeing you all bright and early.... Bringing coffee and pastries. Whoever it was that said they were bringing creamer, I hope you don't forget. I have sugar, coffee, soymilk and a cooler to chill them. Lets hope I don't forget a big extension cord in the morning or it will all be for naught.

Those of you wanting coffee, I have a green canopy tent that I will be setting up if there isn't shade where we are setting up.

save me a cup

I'm so sory I could not make it. I have three roo I needed to give away. I hurt my leg and now I'm on crucheses and med's and I'm sooo madddd this would have been my frist one. I'm bumed I will post the three here if any takers you can even raffle them

this is two of them. tyvm

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom