San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I use the red nipples too. I sunk some hamster bowls in the dirt right underneath to catch the drips, so they usually have a bit of water to dip their bill into if they want to. Its a bit muddy but they dont seem to care.

Anyone out there interested in rare white Java? I'm getting ready to do my Fall Harvest/cull. I have juvenile trios and quads available ~12 weeks.

This is one of my hens. White Java are large, breast-y and lay well through the Winter.

Must pick up (located in Ramona-Javahill Farm).

Anyone out there interested in rare white Java? I'm getting ready to do my Fall Harvest/cull. I have juvenile trios and quads available ~12 weeks.

This is one of my hens. White Java are large, breast-y and lay well through the Winter.

oh gosh i wish i could have chickens here. i want javas

Luvinbluechickens has a black marans pullet (just laying) and a gorgeous jubilee orpington cockerel (10 months but proven father) for sale.
If anyone is interested please PM her
Thanks
big_smile.png

Thank you for both of your replies.... And what a nice set up Mr. Oz. I was debating between the nipples and the cups but thought my silly silkies would have a hard time with the nipples.

Long lost me... I keep forgetting to open a browser tab for BYC! Now I'm 11 pages behind, and feel like I've missed months of discussion. Hope to see a bunch of you at the meetup this Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom