San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I just ordered 36 turkey eggs for my trip.

Broad Breasted Bronze, Medium Breasted Blacks and Whites

I hope to have another doz or so local Bourbon Reds

I pray that I get a decent hatch.

We want turkey for Christmas

Praying for the vitims of the fires. We had a couple of bush fires hit our sheep farm in Oz. 2000 volunteers with wet burlap bags saved our houses

Next Meetup Reminder. June 7th, 2014!!! 10 am

Our next meet up is in conjunction with the Wild West Serama Club Show.

Bring birds to buy, sell, trade. Bring a chair and pop up if you have one. BYC will be setting up outside. There will be a concession stand, or you can bring your own lunch

Chicken (any size) costume contest during lunch on Sat.

Bring any donations to the raffle table on the morning of the event.

You may bring other items to sell as well. Remember to bring a table for your set up.

Last edited:
Hi- looking for Guinea hen chicks and adults, also heritage Turkeys Poults.
smile.png
@hillfloweranch , in nothern LA county just hatched a bunch of bourbon reds that she may be willing to sell.

I am doing an egg run friday that involves a trip to her place for turkey eggs and then down to la jolla.

If they are for sale, I could get them that far for you.

BTW...Still have 4-6 silkie roos looking for homes :) I carted 3 of them all over town with me to do my shopping the other day because I guy that I was supposed to meet up with who wanted them never showed up!

Anyone interested? Anyone at all?

Hi Jules I'm in the middle of a hatch at the moment due to go into lockdown June 8. The 9 I hatched are already spoken for but I am collecting/incubating eggs till the turkey's stop laying. Trying to I build up the flock.

Hello every one. Decided to let go of some birdies.
I have a Sebastopol gosling and a jumbo Pekin mix duckling pair that are 3 weeks old Ready to go if anyone wants them. Also call ducklings 2 weeks old. A trio of bantam Cochins 1 year old. Some silkie chick's 2 weeks old.. Discount for Byc peeps. I am in National city.

Hello every one. Decided to let go of some birdies.
I have a Sebastopol gosling and a jumbo Pekin mix duckling pair that are 3 weeks old Ready to go if anyone wants them. Also call ducklings 2 weeks old. A trio of bantam Cochins 1 year old. Some silkie chick's 2 weeks old.. Discount for Byc peeps. I am in National city.

I want your call ducklings:)
I have been looking for some. I have one lonely one that needs buddies!
Cindy
I'll PM you....

Back
Top Bottom