San Jose CA Ameraucana Rooster Give Away

27strong

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 17, 2011
In need of a good home for a 1 month old Ameraucana rooster. Coloring is silver and has dark spots. I cant have him because of stupid neighboors and city. Though i live right up mount hamilton still the stupid law applies. So i need to give him away to a good home. Free of charge. I don't trust those farm places in Gilroy and what not i dont know what they do with their roosters. Okay I can drop him off as soon as i have a taker. Contact me through yahoo. its [email protected]

some1 better take my rooster or 1 day you all gonna wake up and 1 of you will find a rooster in your home. Meanwhile I will be eating something because let me tell you breaking and entering will make a fello hungry.

Did you ever have any luck finding a home for your rooster? I too am in San Jose, and our 4 month old Ameracauna has just started crowing.

In need of a good home for a 1 month old Ameraucana rooster. Coloring is silver and has dark spots. I cant have him because of stupid neighboors and city. Though i live right up mount hamilton still the stupid law applies. So i need to give him away to a good home. Free of charge. I don't trust those farm places in Gilroy and what not i dont know what they do with their roosters. Okay I can drop him off as soon as i have a taker. Contact me through yahoo. its [email protected]
I'll take him I'm at 3494 san pablo ave .

Back
Top Bottom