Sand Hill Preservation "Super Assortment"

caj1985

Songster
8 Years
Jan 11, 2012
Ratcliff, AR
I originally posted in Hatchery thread but thought this might be a better place.

Has anyone ever ordered the Sand Hill Preservation "Super Assortment?"
Super Assortments

Please don't confuse this with the General Assorted. Super assorted is for the person who would like as many different breeds as possible. A list of breeds is enclosed in the envelope taped to the outside of the shipping box. You may order these for any of the regular season hatches. However, these are the last boxes filled on each hatch day and are subject to availability of extra day-olds. Prices below do not include the cost of postage. Please give as much flexibility as possible with shipping dates for these assortments. Please refer to the postage chart in the Poultry Ordering Information page.
Super Assorted Bantams: 25 for $40.00
Super Assorted Chicks: 25 for $27.50; 50 for $50.00

I was interested and wanted to see what kind of assortment anyone got and whether the sexing was close to 50/50 on the roos and pullets.

I would love to see some pictures of chicks from this farm.

Thanks.

Anyone? I would like to get my order in for delivery in the late spring. My current flock should be laying by then. These would then pick up early fall.

If you haven't ordered the assortment, does anyone have experience with their Icelandic's that they just started offering, or their Partridge Barnevelders?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom