sandwiches

Quote:
!

Me too!

Marshmallow fluff is good with other things too...dip honey wheat pretzel sticks in it too!

YUM!!!
ya.gif

just remembered a few more that I really like...
cucumbers---white bread, butter and salt
Radishes sliced thin---just like the cucumbers
cold baked beans---with mustard on whole wheat

Quote:
Hey, my Dad used to make me that!! But the bread had to be toasted. Funny I hadn't thought of that in years, but I loved it.
smile.png
Are you PA Dutch, by chance??

I did NOT love limburger cheese and butter sandwiches on white bread--Dad's other favorite!!

Dawn

My Dad would make them with Campbell's Baked Beans that were left over from dinner. I think it had to do with something about growing up poor. That and "Beggers Stew" Browned Ground Beef & onion, sliced potatoes, topped with salt & pepper and a shot of white vinegar to give it a bit of a zip

I prefer...

- Ham with mustard and cheddar, lettuce and tomato, and possibly Italian dressing

- Roast beef with mustard (or Grey Poupon Bistro Sauce) and cheddar

- Turkey with mayo, bacon, lettuce, and tomato, and perhaps a little freshly-cracked black pepper, Italian dressing optional

- Chicken with Provolone or Swiss, lettuce and tomato, and mayo, Italian dressing optional

Tuna fish with mayo and sweet relish

If I *have* to have bologna (which I don't really like), it needs to be with mustard and some sort of yellow cheese.

My fave sandwich? Hmmm..... that could be tough. I'm very much a sandwich person. LOL

Okay, I'd have to say Peppered Turkey and Swiss Cheese on toasted homemade wheat bread with Hellman's mayo and yellow mustard. And I have to eat it with cottage cheese and bbq chips
roll.png
I'm OCD with stupid stuff, I swear.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom