Sandy Klop

country lady

Songster
11 Years
Nov 8, 2008
NW Tennessee
Do any of you like the Sandy Klop fabrics and patterns? I have some small remnants and plan to "someday" make a lap quilt using the Punctuation fabrics. I found a really nice quilt in this fabric, www.diaryofaquilter.com/2011/vintage-alphabet-quilt.html

I wish I had an art background. Although I don't sew from kits, I do shop the web for ideas. I especially have a problem sewing with black fabric, which is so hard to see the stitching. Do any of you have that problem?

I really enjoy your photos. You all make beautiful quilts.

Edited to say: I clicked on that website, which is correct, and couldn't access it. You can see the quilt, I think, just by typing in www.diaryofaquilter.com Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Me again!
idunno.gif

I did leave out something in that website: www.diaryofaquilter.com/2011/01/vintage-alphabet-quilt.html

I know you do long arm quilting but I didn't know you had a shop. If I lived closer, I would be in there in a New York minute. Fabric stores are like a candy store-- love 'em!

I buy mostly remnants now and make small/lap quilts/wall hangings. I like to make childrens quilts--that's why I like Sandy Klop fabric.

Back
Top Bottom