Sandy Klop

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by country lady, Oct 25, 2011.

1. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    Do any of you like the Sandy Klop fabrics and patterns? I have some small remnants and plan to "someday" make a lap quilt using the Punctuation fabrics. I found a really nice quilt in this fabric, www.diaryofaquilter.com/2011/vintage-alphabet-quilt.html

I wish I had an art background. Although I don't sew from kits, I do shop the web for ideas. I especially have a problem sewing with black fabric, which is so hard to see the stitching. Do any of you have that problem?

I really enjoy your photos. You all make beautiful quilts.

Edited to say: I clicked on that website, which is correct, and couldn't access it. You can see the quilt, I think, just by typing in www.diaryofaquilter.com Sorry about that.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  2. country lady

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
  3. DuckLady

DuckLady Previously DuckLady! Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I love the Punctuation line. I got it in to my shop here. It is a good seller.

4. country lady

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    I know you do long arm quilting but I didn't know you had a shop. If I lived closer, I would be in there in a New York minute. Fabric stores are like a candy store-- love 'em!

I buy mostly remnants now and make small/lap quilts/wall hangings. I like to make childrens quilts--that's why I like Sandy Klop fabric.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by