satstumadori project

there is one bird of the 9 that has the start of a red hackle and some white in his tail the rest are predominately black with a green sheen they are 16 -20 wks in the pics i have a feeling they will be big birds

Sir , I am Super happy for you, that you are getting closer to you`re dream. Please let me see the other picture of you`re project Sumatras, I would love to see them including the pure hen. thank you for contacting me with the good news.

in USA and by the way how is anyone else doing with this project I got a few nicer birds this season, with some other crossings but I think I have narrowed it down to a 4 way cross for look and gameness. I will post some pics in the next few days. I have some that have the leg and some that have tail, but I may need some of my other years works from you guys to keep working as I still don't have any real ones.

man bill that one male has a beautiful tail its ashame he looks so short, I would like to speak with you if I can

Hi Mr Shamoman. How the heck are you and what are you up too these days. You say that the rooster I have is to shortin legs-but he is high station ,its the pic that may make him look short leg. He is actually very tall ==as tall or taller then my black war horse. When he finishes molting I will take a new picture and send it to you. Did you get any PURE Satsumodories ???? let me know. Do you know anyone with the CHINA GAMEFOWL=HAINEN FOWL. Do you have any other long fowl birds aside from the satsumadories..

No pure ones yet it seems I need to save a heck of a lot of pennies to do so, thinking of selling a car and a quad to try but think the wife would kill me, I have a few birds yet, some red shouldered yokohama large fowl, black, blue mottled, spangled and jubilee yokohama bantams, black Sumatra large and bantam, lots of crosses from asils to shamos and yokohmas and phoenix for project birds here is a few pics of the nicest tailed young male

not great pics he was scared in the house I will try to get some from the yard he looks a lot better but getting cold didn't feel like freezing yet. No china games never caught my interest as of yet.
I have a few games tho some hennies, black greys and brown reds no real blood just misc birds from here an there I liked

Hi Sir. What is the make up of the red stag in the picture??? You`re SUMATRAS are they game could you take a picture of a stag or cock SUMATRAS.

No not game sumatras, I wish. Make up of my satsumadori project is Shamo x cubalaya x yokohama x Spanish game x Asil x phoenix many years in the making of this bird

Back
Top Bottom