Solved Save Articles As PDFs

It's not quite what you want, but you can improve the output by selecting 'reader view' in your browser first. I use Firefox and this is just a button in the URL bar - I know Chrome has a similar feature but I can't see it (found the setting that says it's enabled!).

Firefox

1608542945553.png

Basically it shows the content of a web page without headers, etc so when you do a print to pdf now you get less clutter ...

@casportpony - I hope you don't mind me using your article as an example, it's just so that it's easy to compare the output

Attachments

• Treating Coccidiosis with Corid, Amprol, AmproMed.pdf
    627.3 KB · Views: 5
You mean to right-click and use the browser's "print" option? Lame.
It works, but it doesn't come out so beautiful. I'm wondering if the staff here could maybe invent a button that will save the article in a nice and tidy format.

Edge Chromium has an immersive view feature but it doesn't look as though it works on this site? I tried it on a BBC news article and got the following button ...

1608709080132.png

I'm guessing this is browser dependent rather than the web site as I've tried a handful of other random articles and it works on everyone in Firefox.

You mean to right-click and use the browser's "print" option? Lame.
It works, but it doesn't come out so beautiful. I'm wondering if the staff here could maybe invent a button that will save the article in a nice and tidy format.
How about selecting all text & pictures, paste them into word, then print to pdf?

Back
Top Bottom