Save katniss

clcantwell83

In the Brooder
Dec 27, 2015
Hey yall I am very new to this and have a barred rock hen that is about 10 months old that has stoped eating and drinking. She was out of coop at 5am 2 days ago looking on my window wide awake my husband said and that while day stayed on the porch. Yesterday was huddled up on the porch and has stoped eating drinking and laying. She has some kinda injury on her crop and i will attach pic. All I have got in her in 24hrs is 5ml of water and her crop is now turning white and droopy. Please help me save my baby at is the last of her flock because 6mo ago a hawk got my flock when I let them free range. We live in south Carolina on the coast so lots of predators. But they get out run so I let them. They are best friends with my cat and dog so depression is not a issue here. She started laying a week after the hawk and has been pretty happy she hangs with my kids alot. I am really worried and she look like she has a hurt head. I checked body for lice and mites haven't found any. Her poop is bright yellow and runny. Please help me out before my children come home

Back
Top Bottom