!@$#%@#$% Save me... Dog Gas...

Quote:
I haven't seen anything dead. They were wormed 3 months ago.

I personally think it's an age thing with dogs. It seems to me that all the dogs that I've had in my lifetime get gassier with age.
smile.png

My friend gives her dog, who has always had terrible gas, bean-o. It works! We had a small dog with bad gas, tried several different high end foods, nothing worked. Breed was known for being gassy, so thought we would have to live with it. Then, due to the crappy economy, we had to change to a cheaper dogfood, and tried the new Diamond Naturals Lamb and Rice. The gas stopped!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

My dobes are fart machines. We feed Purina Pro plan and that has reduced emissions by about 90%. They can still burn the hair right out of your nose with their gas.

Quote:
I haven't seen anything dead. They were wormed 3 months ago.

I personally think it's an age thing with dogs. It seems to me that all the dogs that I've had in my lifetime get gassier with age.
smile.png

Zoey is almost 2. Chey is going on 6.

My vet says Beano is ok to use. The pet store and the pet catologs sell products to reduce the odor of gas. Try kvvet.com or google Dr. Foster and Smith. Most of these products contain chloraphyl (sp?).
Sometimes they need a second worming. Consider obtaining a fresh Poop sample and taking it to the Vet to be checked. Most Vets will do for Free or Small fee for existing clients.
Check the ingredient label on the dog food-More corn-More gas.
Limit table scraps.
Buy a supersized can of OUST room deodorizer.
Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom