SBLM s/o mfh in PA

flowerfaeiry

Songster
10 Years
Dec 15, 2012
Onancock, VA
Single Brown Leghorn male seeking out mixed flock hens for love, protection and companionship...
8ady6umy.jpg

I am a single, 8 week old ruggedly handsome Brown Leghorn cockerel. I am seeking out a loving coop with any breed hens to live out my life. I currently live in my Mom's basement, but I am so ready to fly this coop!
Although I am small and still young, I am considered quite handsome, mainly due to my excellent Leghorn heritage and gorgeous show quality parents from a small breeding farm. I will grow into a spectacularly colored, huge, single combed proud Brown Leghorn rooster that will no doubt be a faithful bit of eye candy for the the keeper and watchful eye for the flock. I can even help produce some super layers by putting me with some CL or EE hens...
My life was difficult, starting with the poor handling of my egg by the USPS. They left me stranded for 7 days during the Great Polar Vortex of 2013-14. After finally making it to the incubator, I suffered through power failures and humidity issues. I was a difficult assisted hatch, breach baby, surviving only by the skill and love of my human Mom. When I pipped the wrong end, she patiently picked at my shell, slowly and carefully, hour after hour, until I found the strength to kick out of that cramped shell to join my brooder mates.
My difficult hatch left me with a small defect of crooked toes. My toes are permanently bent, but it does not interfere with my ability to run, jump, roost, scratch or spar (or mate, hehe).
I am currently discovering my voice! It is screechy and out of tune, but I am not allowed to practice because my Mom does not like it... I have to stay in the basement while everyone else gets to go outside... We currently live in a neighborhood that is not chicken friendly and Mom is afraid that I will spoil it for the all the girls in the backyard. Mom said that because I'm too skinny, I can't go to freezer camp, so she will have to "do the deed" anyway if I can't find a new flock, and soon!
I also have a Brown Leghorn brother and sister, that need a new flock, but since he is really quiet, Mom doesn't care when he leaves. She said they will earn $20! Wow! I wish I could earn money, but I can't even get a response from Craigslist, ugh... It sure would be nice if they can go to a new flock with me...

I live in Southeastern PA, conveniently located near DE and NJ. Mom said that Dad will drive me anywhere in the tri-state area to get rid of me... (I'm not sure that he understands me...)
Please, help me and help my mom. PM right away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom