Scared

Hi! I've been called in. :weee
I've skimmed through. Here's my opinion.
Nothing is wrong. In all my hatches, I've only had peeping in the shell once that I remember. The silence is not a problem.
Day 21 isn't really magic. Especially in an incubator. Day 22 is fine. As is 23. They actually have been known to hatch up to a week late! :th
I don't recommend floating yet. It isn't so much that it sounds dangerous... It is just too soon.
Okay? :D Good luck, and (I thought Liz said you were new) welcome to BYC! :welcome

Thank you very much for coming in to help! Knowing that you don't hear them all the time makes me feel so much better. Yes I am new to this kind of chat board thing. This is the first time I've used one like this. I was going to introduce myself on the new members line but I can't figure out how to find at this little box to type in that I'm typing in right now. I'm not really sure how I found this one. But I'm extremely happy that I did.

Last edited:
Hi! I've been called in. :weee
I've skimmed through. Here's my opinion.
Nothing is wrong. In all my hatches, I've only had peeping in the shell once that I remember. The silence is not a problem.
Day 21 isn't really magic. Especially in an incubator. Day 22 is fine. As is 23. They actually have been known to hatch up to a week late! :th
I don't recommend floating yet. It isn't so much that it sounds dangerous... It is just too soon.
Okay? :D Good luck, and (I thought Liz said you were new) welcome to BYC! :welcome

Thanks mc!!!

Thank you very much for coming in to help! Knowing that you don't hear them all the time makes me feel so much better. Yes I am new to this kind of chat board thing. This is the first time I've used one like this. I was going to introduce myself on the new members line but I can't figure out how to find at this little box to type in that I'm typing in right now. I'm not really sure how I found this one. But I'm extremely happy that I did.
we're glad you are here too!!

Baby was dead. :( and it looks like the ones that will follow up after that one have also died. Found out that my step daughter had taken the lid off of the incubator while we were camping last weekend for an unknown period of time. I am so irritated and sad.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Baby was dead.
sad.png
and it looks like the ones that will follow up after that one have also died. Found out that my step daughter had taken the lid off of the incubator while we were camping last weekend for an unknown period of time. I am so irritated and sad.
so sorry
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

that happens, especially with kids around (any age)
next time

Back
Top Bottom