Schaghticoke NY tailgate sale MAY 2nd @ 8am UPDATE

Anyone have any new info on this swap? I will have a bunch of ducklings looking for homes around then so I would love more information on this swap.

In case no one has any info I did post on the Albany Craigslist but I don't generally have much luck there. I will post anything I find out here if I manage to get a good response from CL.

This is what I have gotten in response to my CL ad....

The Schaghticoke date is May 2nd and pay when you get there.
There is another one is at Berkshire Farms April 18 7am
The big Show is Sunday Sept. 26 @ the Cobleskill FairGrounds. It is also a very large tailgate sale

I have to post an ad and see what I get. It is on the first sunday in may. But last year it was listed on the schaghticoke fairgrounds website, and its not listed there so far. Or I will just email the fair and see if there fairgrounds are being used this year.

There is a show in Cobleskill on Sept. 26th. I have attended that show the past 2 years. I did go to the berkshire farms sale last year, I think it was in the fall.

ETA: How much is the fee for the Schaghticoke swap? I went last year to walk around but didnt sell anything.

Last edited:
I was told that, yes, there is a swap. May 2nd. Get there early around 7 or 7:30 and start setting up. I guess last year people showed up around 9:30-10am and the sellers were already packing up to leave, since they sold out so quickly.

There is a sale. Here is the info from the fairgrounds website.

Events Details
Spring Tailgate Sale
Date: Sunday, May 02, 2010

The Spring Tailgate Sale will be held Sunday, May 2, 2010 at 8AM. For information call: 518-279-9113

http://www.schaghticokefair.com/events/eventDetail.cfm?eID=50

Whos going?
smile.png

I am going for sure! I live just down the road... I might take some EE and Delaware chicks with me! I am hard to miss. I drive a bright yellow ford hybrid escape.
cool.png

Last edited:
Who else is going, and whats everybody bringing, or looking for?

Ill have some goslings, probably some baby call ducklings, some brahma chicks, maybe a couple silkie and faverolle chicks, and I think I have a pair or two of adult silkies to bring.

We'll be there. Going strictly to buy. I'm looking for Rumpless Araucana Bantams,& modern games. Maybe some bantam polish hens. I'd be interested in call ducks too. We'll also be going to the Cannon Swap.

Back
Top Bottom