School of Sorcery

Do you like the Harry Potter books?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Halo thought for a moment. "I-I actually don't know... I don't have any parents. That's why those other girls said to go to my home, a ditch because I don't have a home. I feel like a lost puppy that no one wants. That's probably why a lot of people think I'm a half blood, because no one wants me." Halo looked down at the table and sighed.

Fleur looked at her. "Why don't you go to an orphanage? That's bound to be better than living in a ditch." She said. "Or maybe to can stay at my place! Sure, my parents are pureblood but they aren't judgmental about blood status." Fleur suggested.

(Doesn't the food in Hogwarts just appear on the table? The house elves cook it. I may be wrong XD)

(Yeah, but I forgot if it's the same thing for lunch:p)
"Okay." She said, giggling and walking to potions.

Helga opened the door for them and looked around. This place was pretty gloomy, and the ingredients for the potions made the place smell awful.

Fleur looked at her. "Why don't you go to an orphanage? That's bound to be better than living in a ditch." She said. "Or maybe to can stay at my place! Sure, my parents are pureblood but they aren't judgmental about blood status." Fleur suggested.

Halo chuckled "Well I don't literally live in a ditch, I live in an alley in a cardboard box." She chuckled. "That would be awesome, better than dealing with rats!" She smiled.

Halo looked at the old watch she had on her wrist "we have probably 4 more minutes to finish up" she said

Halo looked at the old watch she had on her wrist "we have probably 4 more minutes to finish up" she said

"Yeah. I need to hurry." Fleur said and she packed up her lunch. "Do you want me to send a letter to my parents about it?" She asked.
(Same :p)

"Eh. I thought it'd be nicer in here." She said, poking a jar full of pickled bat spleens.

"Sit down." The teacher commanded and most of the class jumped. "Jeez. He just came out of nowhere." Gregorvitch whispered to them. "I said sit down!" The teacher commanded again and Helga sat down quickly, along with Gregorvich. "You all are 5 minutes late. That's five minutes taken away from learning, as in five points taken away from your houses." He growled and some people scoffed, not believing what he had just said, while others stayed silent.

Halo nodded "That would be great!" She smiled as she put everything away and got ready to head to her next class

"Yeah. I need to hurry." Fleur said and she packed up her lunch. "Do you want me to send a letter to my parents about it?" She asked.

"Sit down." The teacher commanded and most of the class jumped. "Jeez. He just came out of nowhere." Gregorvitch whispered to them. "I said sit down!" The teacher commanded again and Helga sat down quickly, along with Gregorvich. "You all are 5 minutes late. That's five minutes taken away from learning, as in five points taken away from your houses." He growled and some people scoffed, not believing what he had just said, while others stayed silent.
Chloe immediately sat down. "Grumpy." She whispered to Gregorvich and Helga.

Halo looked at her schedule "I gotta get to the magical creatures class!" She said putting it away and throwing on her backpack

Halo looked at her schedule "I gotta get to the magical creatures class!" She said putting it away and throwing on her backpack

"Okay. Bye!" Fleur said and waved goodbye as she picked up her small purse, which had a spell to hold way more than it seemed, and ran to class

Back
Top Bottom