School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Fleur looked at her. "Why don't you go to an orphanage? That's bound to be better than living in a ditch." She said. "Or maybe to can stay at my place! Sure, my parents are pureblood but they aren't judgmental about blood status." Fleur suggested.

2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Yeah, but I forgot if it's the same thing for lunch:p)
    Helga opened the door for them and looked around. This place was pretty gloomy, and the ingredients for the potions made the place smell awful.

3. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Halo chuckled "Well I don't literally live in a ditch, I live in an alley in a cardboard box." She chuckled. "That would be awesome, better than dealing with rats!" She smiled.

4. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

(Same :p)

"Eh. I thought it'd be nicer in here." She said, poking a jar full of pickled bat spleens.

5. ducky 13

Halo looked at the old watch she had on her wrist "we have probably 4 more minutes to finish up" she said

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yeah. I need to hurry." Fleur said and she packed up her lunch. "Do you want me to send a letter to my parents about it?" She asked.
    "Sit down." The teacher commanded and most of the class jumped. "Jeez. He just came out of nowhere." Gregorvitch whispered to them. "I said sit down!" The teacher commanded again and Helga sat down quickly, along with Gregorvich. "You all are 5 minutes late. That's five minutes taken away from learning, as in five points taken away from your houses." He growled and some people scoffed, not believing what he had just said, while others stayed silent.

7. ducky 13

Halo nodded "That would be great!" She smiled as she put everything away and got ready to head to her next class

8. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

Chloe immediately sat down. "Grumpy." She whispered to Gregorvich and Helga.

9. ducky 13

Halo looked at her schedule "I gotta get to the magical creatures class!" She said putting it away and throwing on her backpack

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Okay. Bye!" Fleur said and waved goodbye as she picked up her small purse, which had a spell to hold way more than it seemed, and ran to class

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by