School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Mostly accepted, except for the pureblood or not part. A pureblood is someone who only has sorcerer blood in his/her genes, and someone who isn't pureblood (called a mudblood if someone is being really mean) has normal human (muggle) blood in his/her genes[​IMG].)

2. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

(Oh Ok then she is a pure blood but other students think she is a half blood and they tend to make fun of her for it)

3. ducky 13

(Ok fixed it :))

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Okay, you may begin role playing![​IMG] You can role play with Fleur, who's in Slytherin and is pureblood, and she's also 14, like Halo if you want.)

5. ducky 13

(Ok ;))

Halo had been dismissed from her class, her hands in her pockets and face hidden in her hood. She sat up against the wall of the hallway. Other students were headed toward the dining room. She sighed as a couple other pure blood girls crowded around her. One of them shoved her shoulder "You filthy mud blood!" One of them said pushing her around "You don't belong here, why don't you go back to the ditch you call home!" They laughed. Halo hid beneath her hood, tears slipped down her cheeks but she didn't say a word. They continued to push her around, until they grew bored and walked off to the dining room. Halo sighed as she stood back up against the wall and put her hands to her face to wipe away the tears.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Fleur had been in the class, watching from the door that was opened a little. She came out and looked at Halo and then the girls, "I'm going to tell the headmaster! You'll never win the house cup if you act like that!" She shouted at them angrily. "Don't listen to them. You're still a witch and your genes don't matter, because you can still do brilliant magic." She told Halo nicely.

7. ducky 13

Halo smiled slightly, her eyes glowing in the shadow of her hood. "They are very annoying... they've been bothering me since day one... thanks for standing up for me." She said quietly.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Do some curses. Tongue tying is my favorite." She said and grinned. "Of course, that only makes me lose points for Slytherin, but not many, plus their house'll lose even more once the headmaster finds out what they're doing." Fleur told her.

9. ducky 13

Halo shrugged. "Yeah... I think they are on Gryfindor? But then again Maybe they are members from each house?" Halo looked down at the ground. "Well I'm heading to lunch, are you coming or no?" She asked. She felt safer around Fluer, she slid her hood down a bit revealing her glowing eyes a bit more.

(Btw, Halo doesn't really know that she is an animagus)

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Plumage, did you miss my post? Or did I miss one of yours?)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by