School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    When they entered the room and sat down the food was already there. Gregorvitch piled his plate with scrambled eggs and sausages. "And you were talking about Chloe's portions." Helga said. "I eat when I'm nervous!" Gregorvitch said, his mouth full. Helga shook her head and watched as a bunch of owls flew overhead, dropping schedules onto the table. Helga groaned, "School until 4:45!" She said, "Look!" She showed them the schedule.
    [​IMG]

2. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

Chloe giggled and filled her plate with fried eggs and filled her goblet with pumpkin juice. She looked over at the schedule. "Darn! I was hoping Magical Creatures was sooner." She said as she drained her goblet.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yeah. Jeez, imagine all of the homework. At least it'll be interesting." Gregorvitch said. "My sister said it's easy, but I don't know how much I believe her, she's probably used to it because she's older." He explained. Helga nodded, "I was hoping Transfiguration would be sooner, it's probably really fun." She said. Helga sighed, "Oh well."

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (So, what classes do you want to time skip?[​IMG] I'm thinking we can RP the very start of it, and then skip the rest. Tell me if you disagree.)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Fleur Hawksvee
    Age (11-17): 14
    House (only sorcerers 12-17): Slytherin
    History: Fleur is Gregorvitchs older sister. She's the only one in her entire family who's in Slytherin, and no one really knows why she's in Slytherin, but she is.
    Pet (optional): She owns a male English Pouter pigeon with black feathered feet, a black neck, and gray body and head named Louie. He successfully brings Fleurs mail just like an owl.
    Description: Tall, pale, long brown hair and light blue eyes. Her wand is 10 1/2 inches, Thresteral tail core, cherry tree wood.
    Personality: Nice, intelligent and clever, polite, usually likes working alone, sneaky.
    Pureblood? (A yes or no question): Yes.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  6. PerfectPlumage

(I agree :p)

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Okay!:D)

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (I don't think you've replied to my post.)

9. PerfectPlumage

(Oh woops I forgot)

10. PerfectPlumage

"Yes. Oh well. But I am exited still!" She said, putting more food on her plate.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by