School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yeah, we should." Helga said and put away the invisibility cloak.

2. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

Chloe climbed under her blankets and fell asleep. (Time skip?)

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Yeah)
    Helga woke up and shook Chloe awake. "Wake up, it's 7:30." She said, not wanting her to be late for anything on her first day.

4. PerfectPlumage

"Okay, okay.." She stumbled out of bed and Fuzz came out from under the blanket, her three eggs laying behind her. "C'mon Fuzz, the eggs will be fine." She muttered as she got dressed. Fuzz flew onto her shoulder. Chloe covered the eggs with lots of blankets and shirts and went down to the Common room.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Helga was already ready. She got out Herald and put him on her shoulders, and followed. When they entered the common room Gregorvitch also came down, Tulip in his front pocket eating a cracker. "Good morning." He said. "I'm really nervous for school, but I'm sure it can't be any worse than public school." Gregorvitch told them. Helga nodded.

6. PerfectPlumage

"Mornin'. Yeah, it shouldn't be THAT hard right? I already know a couple spells." Chloe took out her wand. Her wand was nine inches, ginkgo wood, with a phoenix feather center. "Lumos" She muttered. Her wand tip lit up weakly. "I still need to work on it." She said.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "What kind of wand do you have?" He asked curiously.

8. PerfectPlumage

"Nine inches, phoenix feather center, ginkgo wood." She replied. "What's your's?" She asked them both.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Mine is 10 inches, oak, unicorn hair center." Gregorvitch said. "Mine's 9 1/2 inches, ceder, dragon heart string core." Helga said. "We should go to breakfast before the mail arrives." Gregorvitch informed them.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  10. PerfectPlumage

"Yeah. Let's go." Chloe walked out of the common room and started to walk to Breakfast.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by