School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh my gosh, that's AWESOME!!!)

2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Finally the dessert disappeared and a prefect showed them the way to the Ravenclaw common room.

3. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

(It was awesome, In the gift shop they where selling the monstrous book of monsters and little figures of dragons and stuff. I have a few of the figures. Hungarian Horntails and stuff.)

4. PerfectPlumage

Chloe followed the prefect to the common room. "Wow.." She looked around the circular room. She went up to the girl's dorms and found her trunk there, on her bed.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (You. Are. Lucky.)
    Gregorvitch went into and boys dorm.
    Helga followed and opened her trunk, getting out some sweats and a T-shirt to wear for bed. She put Herald in his cage with a sausage she put in her pocket to save for him. "I'm excited for tomorrow." She said happily.

6. PerfectPlumage

(YAS XD)

"Me too." Chloe got out her pajamas from her trunk and put them on. She rummaged threw her trunk for a moment and pulled out two small crow eggs. She set them on her bed and Fuzz flew down and sat on them. An owl suddenly burst threw the window and dropped a small package next to Chloe then flew away. "Right on time..." Chloe muttered to herself. She unwrapped the package and removed a small, bright green egg and she slipped it under Fuzz. The egg strongly resemble's that of a type of pygmy dragon.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "What's that?" Helga asked as she put on her sweats.

8. PerfectPlumage

"Oh, uhm... Crow eggs." She said, scooting in front of Fuzz.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Aw! That'd be so cute to have baby crows! I am thinking of getting some kind of baby lizard, or maybe a Phoenix, but I don't think they're allowed. Though maybe I could keep it a secret or something-Oh well." Helga said and yawned.

10. PerfectPlumage

"Helga? One of the eggs is, er, exotic. Promise not to tell anyone and I will tell you what it is." Whispered Chloe.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by