School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

(She's like when Harry Potter got sorted. Lol)

"Yay! We are all in the same house. I wonder what the common room will look like?" Chloe said.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (No one wants to go into Slytherin except for bad kids:p.)
    "Me too." Helga said. Erodden stood up and clapped his hands loudly to get everyones attention. "Welcome everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing summer and that you're ready for this new school year! And welcome first years, I hope you're all excited to finally learn about is world full of magic! Do not worry about tomorrow, just remember to be up by 8:00 am and you'll be fine. You will receive your schedules tomorrow morning during breakfast." He then sat back down and suddenly the table had tons of food on it. People started putting food on their plates, but Helga was too shocked by all of it to do the same at the moment.

3. PerfectPlumage

"This looks delicious!" Chloe said as she shoveled mash potatoes on her plate. "Oh, look!" She pointed at the hundreds of candles floating near the ceiling.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "That's beautiful!" Helga said as she got some meatloaf and cabbage. She gave Herald a sausage.
    "This place is really cool." Gregorvitch said as he got a piece of vegetable pie. Tulip was eating a little pea happily.

5. PerfectPlumage

"Yeah." She said to both of them. She gave Fuzz a piece of toast with mash potatoes on it. The crow ate it happily.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Once they were done eating their plates became clean again and dessert replaced dinner. Gregorvitch groaned, "How much do they expect me to eat?" He said. Helga laughed lightly as she got a small piece of cheesecake.

7. PerfectPlumage

Chloe giggled and put practically half a cake on her plate. She gave a bite to Fuzz. Chloe seemed to have a huge appetite.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gregorvitch looked at her plate, "You're hungry." He said. "Oh come on, Gregorvitch. I don't think anyone could pass up a chance to eat like a king for once. Eat a cupcake." Helga said, giving him a little cupcake. He looked at it tiredly and took a small bite out of it, but gave the rest to Tulip who looked eager to eat it.

9. PerfectPlumage

"I'm always hungry." Said Chloe eagerly. Fuzz was picking crumbs off Chloe's plate, but she didn't care that Fuzz was. She shoveled the last bite of cake in her mouth and drank a goblet of butterbeer.

10. PerfectPlumage

(I went to universal studios and drank butterbeer and went to the Three Broom Sticks and I also ate some Berty Bott's Every Flavored Beans. It was awesome. I was in freakin' Diagon Alley.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by