School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

"She's a animagus. My dad is one." Said Chloe. Fuzz cawed at Professor Corkle, jumping around on Chloe's head.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "That's crazy, but amazing!" Helga said. This school was ten times more interesting to Helga than normal school. Many ghosts passed by and everyone just stared as they floated past them.

3. PerfectPlumage

"Yeah! Oh, ghosts!" She exclaimed.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The doors at the end of the hall opened. Everyone walked into a huge room with four giant tables, and at the front there were the teachers, and the head master. Everyone lined up and Professor Corkle got out a piece of parchment. "Aaron Larry!" She called out and a little blond boy got out of line and sat on a old stool, he obviously knew what to do. Professor Corkle put an old pointy hat on him and suddenly it shouted "GRIFFINDOR!". The boy took off the hat and ran over to the table where Griffindors sat. After many names were called, Professor Corkle called "Hawksvee Gregorvitch" and he sat on the stool. The hat fell over his eyes and after a few moments the hat shouted "Ravenclaw!" And Gregorvitch shakily walked over to the Ravenclaw table. "Subla Chloe!" Professor Corkle called.

5. PerfectPlumage

Chloe shakily got up and made her way to the seat and sat down. She was so nervous.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Do you want to choose where she goes?)
    Professor Corkle put the old hat on and it slipped over her eyes. "Hmm... Where shall I put you?" It muttered quietly.

7. PerfectPlumage

(Ravenclaw :p)

She waited patently. What if it never chose? What if she didn't fit in any of the houses? She was so nervous.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    After a few seconds the hat shouted "RAVENCLAW!" And Helga applauded happily.

9. PerfectPlumage

Chloe got up and ran over to the Ravenclaw table. "Yay! This is so exiting!" She said.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    After a few more names were called, Professor Corkle called Helgas' name. Helga sat down on the stool and put the hat on. "I think you'll go in Slytherin." The hat said quietly. "Not Slytherin. Anything but Slytherin." Helga thought, not wanting to go into the house all the bad wizards came from. "No? Alright then...RAVENCLAW!" the hat s shouted and Helga took the hat of and ran over to the Ravenclaw table, sitting between Gregorvitch and Chloe happily.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by