School of Sorcery

Do you like the Harry Potter books?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
"I couldn't be more amazed. I've seen so much magic in one day, it's amazing." Helga said happily. They all arrived at the large doors to the castle and the man opened it for them. Everyone walked into a large hall and waited.
A little black cat showed up, and some people jumped a little, while some gasped when the cat turned into a woman. "Hello first years, I am professor Corkle. The sorting will begin soon, please stay here while we're preparing." She said sternly and looked at them all, eyeing Helgas' messy hair and the fact that Gregorvitch had a rat in his pocket. She turned and left. "That cat turned into a woman!" Helga said, Gregorvitch seemed just as stunned as everyone else.
"She's a animagus. My dad is one." Said Chloe. Fuzz cawed at Professor Corkle, jumping around on Chloe's head.

"She's a animagus. My dad is one." Said Chloe. Fuzz cawed at Professor Corkle, jumping around on Chloe's head.

"That's crazy, but amazing!" Helga said. This school was ten times more interesting to Helga than normal school. Many ghosts passed by and everyone just stared as they floated past them.

"Yeah! Oh, ghosts!" She exclaimed.

The doors at the end of the hall opened. Everyone walked into a huge room with four giant tables, and at the front there were the teachers, and the head master. Everyone lined up and Professor Corkle got out a piece of parchment. "Aaron Larry!" She called out and a little blond boy got out of line and sat on a old stool, he obviously knew what to do. Professor Corkle put an old pointy hat on him and suddenly it shouted "GRIFFINDOR!". The boy took off the hat and ran over to the table where Griffindors sat. After many names were called, Professor Corkle called "Hawksvee Gregorvitch" and he sat on the stool. The hat fell over his eyes and after a few moments the hat shouted "Ravenclaw!" And Gregorvitch shakily walked over to the Ravenclaw table. "Subla Chloe!" Professor Corkle called.

The doors at the end of the hall opened. Everyone walked into a huge room with four giant tables, and at the front there were the teachers, and the head master. Everyone lined up and Professor Corkle got out a piece of parchment. "Aaron Larry!" She called out and a little blond boy got out of line and sat on a old stool, he obviously knew what to do. Professor Corkle put an old pointy hat on him and suddenly it shouted "GRIFFINDOR!". The boy took off the hat and ran over to the table where Griffindors sat. After many names were called, Professor Corkle called "Hawksvee Gregorvitch" and he sat on the stool. The hat fell over his eyes and after a few moments the hat shouted "Ravenclaw!" And Gregorvitch shakily walked over to the Ravenclaw table. "Subla Chloe!" Professor Corkle called.
Chloe shakily got up and made her way to the seat and sat down. She was so nervous.

Chloe shakily got up and made her way to the seat and sat down. She was so nervous. 

(Do you want to choose where she goes?)
Professor Corkle put the old hat on and it slipped over her eyes. "Hmm... Where shall I put you?" It muttered quietly.

Chloe got up and ran over to the Ravenclaw table. "Yay! This is so exiting!" She said.

After a few more names were called, Professor Corkle called Helgas' name. Helga sat down on the stool and put the hat on. "I think you'll go in Slytherin." The hat said quietly. "Not Slytherin. Anything but Slytherin." Helga thought, not wanting to go into the house all the bad wizards came from. "No? Alright then...RAVENCLAW!" the hat s shouted and Helga took the hat of and ran over to the Ravenclaw table, sitting between Gregorvitch and Chloe happily.

Back
Top Bottom