School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gregorvitch nodded.
    Helga came in, looking panicked. "Where's Herald? I've lost him." She said, looking around the compartment. She finally found a large white snake coiled under the seat and pulled him out, getting the dust off of his scales. "Don't ever scare me like that!" She said in parseltongue to Herald. She never really noticed she was actually talking to him, because he never replied. Gregorvitch looked stunned, "What did you just do?" He asked. Helga looked at him, "I just told Herald to not scare me like that again." She said, confused. "But you spoke Parseltongue!" He told her. Helga was going to reply but was interrupted by a voice echoing throughout the train saying "We will arrive in 5 minutes."

2. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

"You did speak Parseltoungue! Oh wow!" Exclaimed Chloe. "Were gonna arrive soon. Whats you guys's names?" She asked.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm Gregorvitch Hawksvee." Gregorvitch told her. "I'm Helga. Oh yeah, my last name is Torres." Helga said, blushing because she forgot to say her last name at first. "Yours?" She asked as she put Herald in his cage.

4. PerfectPlumage

"Chloe Subla. And my crow is Fuzz." She said, stroking Fuzz's back as she sat on Chloe's shoulder.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Oh yeah, this is Tulip." Gregorvitch said, holding up his sleeping rat. The train stopped and people started getting up to leave. Helga picked up the cage and her large trunk and left the compartment, and Gregorvitch got up to pick up his trunk after putting Tulip in his pocket.

6. PerfectPlumage

Chloe grabbed her trunk and started to make her way to the door. She got out of the train and saw the carriages that had very odd looking creatures pulling them. She wondered why no body else was noticing them. Fuzz was on her head. She walked over to Gregorvitch. "What are those?" She asked, pointing at the threstals.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I think they're Threstals. Only people who have seen someone die can see them." He said, and his facial expression changed from excited to a little depressed.
    A very tall man with a huge beard was standing in front of the crowd. "Everyone leave your stuff here! It will be brought to your rooms while they're doing the sorting!" He said and everyone put their things down. Helga put her stuff down and got her snake out, just in case her things were forgotten. She put Herald over her shoulders. Gregorvitch put his stuff down.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  8. PerfectPlumage

"That explains something..." Said Chloe sadly. She set her luggage down, she was already taking Fuzz with because she didn't have a cage for her crow.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Helga got in a carriage and looked at Gregorvitch and Chloe, gesturing for them to sit with her. "Do you want to sit with Helga?" Gregorvitch asked Chloe.

10. PerfectPlumage

"Yeah." She walked over the the carriage and sat down next to Helga.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by