School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

"Oh, I would be a mess too. Oh, have you ever played Quidditch?" She asked. She looked at Gregorvitch. "I like your rat." She said happily.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No, I haven't played Quidditch. I was raised with muggles." Helga replied. "Thank you. Your crow is cute." Gregorvitch said as he sat down. Tulip simply laid on his lap sleepily as he got out his sandwich and offered some of the bread to her.

3. PerfectPlumage

"Oh. I am a Halfblood. I play sometimes but I'm not very good." She said. "Thanks." She said to Gregorvitch. She leaned over to the window and looked out of it. She saw a huge castle in the distance. "I think I see Howarts!" She exclaimed.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Really? Oh, I'm so nervous!" She said worriedly. "I need to put on my robe!" Helga realized and left the compartment to go change. Gregorvitch already had his robe on, so he calmly looked out the window. "I'm excited. This'll be way more fun than normal school, won't it?" He said as he looked out the window.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Regulus Erodden
    Age (At least 35): 49
    History: He is the head master of Hogwarts.
    Pet (optional, can be mythical but small): He owns a white Phoenix named Horace.
    Description: Tall, blue eyes and black hair. He has a very long beard and very long straight hair, and he wears an emerald green robe.
    Personality: Vague, kind, intelligent and clever, he's also a very famous wizard.
    Pureblood? (A yes or no question): Yes.
    Animal description (if he/she's an animagus):

6. PerfectPlumage

"Oh, I think I do too-Where are they? Oh no!" She rummaged threw her bag. "Oh, never mind, I am wearing them. I sure hope this will be funner them normal school."

7. PerfectPlumage

(Right now I am imagining Dumbledoor with snape's hair. Weird.)

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Me too. What class are you most excited for? I think I'm most excited for magical creatures class." Gregorvitch said conversationally.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Yeah.:p)

10. PerfectPlumage

"I am exited for that, herbology, and potions." She replied.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by