School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gregorvitch sat down on the other side and the carriage started moving. Helga looked at the castle in the distance. "That's really awesome for a school." Helga said in awe.

2. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

"Yeah... Helga, can you see the creatures pulling the carriage?" She asked.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Helga shook her head. "No, I can't. Why?" She asked.

4. PerfectPlumage

"I can. Gregorvitch says only people that have seen death can see them. Just curious."

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So...You've seen someone-" Helga stopped, thinking that that question was too personal. She looked at the castle as they got closer.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Hello?)

7. PerfectPlumage

(Sorry missed this)

"Yes." She said simply. She looked at the huge castle. "Wow..."

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (It's okay.)
    The carriages stopped at a large gate. Everyone got out and the gate magically opened for them. Helga was amazed. Gregorvitch felt incredibly nervous. Helga waited for Chloe so they could walk in a group.

9. PerfectPlumage

Chloe got out of the carriage and caught up with them. "This is amazing!" She exclaimed. She was scared, nervous, and happy at the same time,

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I couldn't be more amazed. I've seen so much magic in one day, it's amazing." Helga said happily. They all arrived at the large doors to the castle and the man opened it for them. Everyone walked into a large hall and waited.
    A little black cat showed up, and some people jumped a little, while some gasped when the cat turned into a woman. "Hello first years, I am professor Corkle. The sorting will begin soon, please stay here while we're preparing." She said sternly and looked at them all, eyeing Helgas' messy hair and the fact that Gregorvitch had a rat in his pocket. She turned and left. "That cat turned into a woman!" Helga said, Gregorvitch seemed just as stunned as everyone else.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by