School of Sorcery

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They both nodded in agreement.
    A while later Helga looked at the clock and got up. "It's time to go to charms class." She told them and started walking. Gregorvitch followed nervously.

2. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

Chloe followed too. Charms seemed hard, but probably fun though.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    When they entered some people were already seated. A short man with gray hair was in front of all of the seats. "Okay, class! Everyone will be paired up!" He said loudly. "Helga and Chloe, you are to be a team, sit over there." He instructed, and after instructing everybody else he assigned Gregorvitch to work with a kid who seemed pretty bossy.
    "Alright, today we're going to be learning how to use a very simple yet helpful spell." He said. He put his wand over an empty cup and said "Aguamenti." and soon the glass was full of water. "Now, at each one of your tables you have a glass, and by the time class is over I want it to be full of clear water." Helga looked at her wand nervously, not knowing if she'd be able to create water out of it.

4. PerfectPlumage

"This might be hard." Said Chloe. She nervously tried to fill the cup, but nothing happened. She tried again, and a couple droplets pf purple liquid appeared inside the cup. "Darn." She said.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Aguamenti." Helga said and what looked like wine poured into the cup. She sighed, "At least it's liquid." She said. "How do we empty it? I don't know if I want to drink anything I've made." She said with some humor.

6. PerfectPlumage

"Um, hmm..." She pulled a bottle out of her bag. "Put it in here." She said, handing her the bottle.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Helga poured the wine into the bottle. She looked over at Gregorvitch and laughed lightly, "He looks like he's having fun." She said sarcastically. Gregorvitch was simply looking tired as his teammate went on and on about how to use the spell "Aguamenti" correctly.

8. PerfectPlumage

"Yeah." Chloe laughed. She tried it again and filled the cup half way with water. "Look! I made water! But only a little bit..." She said.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yay!" Helga said happily. She tried it and the other half of the cup filled up with water, though Helga couldn't get her wand to stop dripping.
    By the end of the class, not many had successfully filled the cup with water, and Gregorvitchs cup was full of rum. Helga patted him on the back as they left the class, "You'll do better next time. That person was distracting you." She said encouragingly.

10. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Name: Halo
    Age (At least 11 if it's a student): 14
    Class (If it's a teacher): not a teacher
    House (If it's a student and it's 12-17):Ravenclaw
    History: Halo was named for her shady personality, she keeps to herself and is extremely shy. Everyone thinks she is a hermit and prefers not to talk to her.
    Pet (optional):
    Description: Deep Brown hair and dark blue eyes. Has a black hooded sweater that she always wears, with the hood covering her face.
    Animal description (can be mythical): A pure black wolf with glowing blue eyes
    Personality: Shy, keeps to herself, quiet, submissive
    Pureblood? (A yes or no question): Yes

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by